- Slide from the left or right edge of the screen to navigate back or forward.
- Pull-to-refresh also works from the navigation bar, no need to scroll to the top.
Slide any article list entry to toggle un/read or un/starred.
See Settings for more options.
Slide any folder list entry to get to all articles of the folder instead of the feed list.
If you'd prefer this to work the other way around, you can change this in the Settings.
- A swipe from the right edge in the article viewer will open the services panel.
- Tap-and-hold on an article list entry to mark above or below as read.
- Tap-and-hold on a feed list entry for subscription edit options.
- Tap-and-hold on the back button to go back to the accounts list.
Per account settings
A lot of settings (for example background refresh) can be set individually per account.
See "Settings"→"Accounts" section.
View modes / filters
- Only show starred items. The subscriptions list will only show feeds containing starred articles. The count displayed is the number of starred items.
- Only show unread items. The subscriptions list will only show feeds containing unread articles. The count displayed is the number of unread items.
- Show all items. The subscriptions list will show all feeds. The count displayed is the number of unread items.
If you don't want Reeder to display unread or starred counts in the app, you can disable these, see "Settings"→"General".
Themes / night reading mode
Yes, Reeder comes with themes (including dark/black on white text). The theme switcher is located in the reading options panel, see the "aA" button in the article viewer.
No articles are fetched when syncing with Fever
Please login to the web app and mark (some of) your Sparks as read. There’s currently an issue if you have (way) too many unread items (thousands should be fine). Unfortunately, it’s not something that can be fixed in Reeder at this point.